September 6 @ 8:10 am – 6:00 pm
Time & Location
6 Sept, 08:10 – 18:00
AM session: 08:10 – 12:55
PM session: 13:15 – 18:00
Lakeside International Hotel, Wharf Rd, Frimley Green GU16 6JR, UK
About the Event
Target audience: All clinicians interested in Point of Care Ultrasound, including ACPs and PAs .
- Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
- Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) to dyspnoea.
- e-learning package and online lectures.
- Small teaching groups (3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines.
- Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Half-day of non-stop practice on models, simulated clinical scenarios and high-fidelity phantoms.
- Possibility of enrolling in the Remote Supervision programme hiring a Butterfly IQ device
- Dr Lorenzo Cristoni
- Dr Andy Walden
Prices (VAT included):
- FUSIC Heart (day 1, AM or PM session) – £350.
- FAMUS-FUSIC lung/abdomen/DVT/vasc access (day 2, AM or PM session) – £350.
- Both days: £600. (a 20% discount is applied to ACPs and PAs)
For info and registration:
Email Mrs Roberta Fortunato at email@example.com