June 17 All day
TIME & LOCATION
17 June, 08:15 – 17:00
Lakeside International Hotel, Wharf Rd, Frimley Green GU16 6JR, UK
ABOUT THE EVENT
Target audience: All clinicians interested in performing safer invasive medical procedures, including ACPs and PAs .
- Establish your skills to perform pericardiocentesis, lumbar puncture, thoracentesis, paracentesis and
central vein cannulation under ultrasound guidance.
- Master your ability to perform a diagnostic or therapeutic procedure safely, with precision and speed.
- Short demonstrations will precede your direct involvement in each practical station.
- You will work in pairs, alternating the role of performer and of assistant to reproduce a real situation of
clinical intervention on the patient.
- A whole day of non-stop practice on phantoms that accurately reproduce the patient’s anatomy and
that realistically simulate specific clinical conditions.
- Dr Alessio Gamboni EM Consultant, Lead for the Italian Society of Emergency Medicine (SIMEU) of the
Invasive Procedures in Emergency course.
- Dr Lorenzo Cristoni, Consultant Acute Medicine.
Prices (VAT included):
For info and registration:
Email Mrs Roberta Fortunato at email@example.com